Granted, it doesn’t look particularly christmasy, or very well made, but I figured that if I can call a slightly less than perfect cross stitched ornament ‘primitive’, then surely I can do the same with hand-knit items? Is there such a thing as primitive knitting?Well, if there wasn't before, there certainly is now!
For the next month or so, I’m going to spend as little time at the computer as poss, so I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I’ll see you all in the New Year!
Yours reflectively,
Annemarie.
24 comments:
O jee, ga je een winterslaapje houden? Errug mooie sok!
Love that stocking!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Love it! Have a good Christmas. xx
Great stocking! Happy Holidays to you too.
OMG! I love your stocking! I think it's perfect! Can you knit one for me? lol! I have to learn myself. Wonderful!
Love your sock Annemarie, I bet you get lots in there as it will stretch quite a bit!! Your display is fabulous:)) Love it!!
We are snowed in too, so a lot of hiberstitching here.
Happy Christmas and a lot of stitching New Year :))
Love your prim stocking! Have a wonderful holiday season An!
Fabulous stocking! Merry Christmas to you and Pelle.
Cute, cute, cute and I love how you have it displayed :-). Have a merry, merry Christmas.
It looks perfect with your prim doll!
What a great stocking! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
Love the anti-computer idea. I really need to give it a try. The stocking is gorgeous! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
That's a funky stocking, Annemarie! Love your decorations in the last photo.
Wishing you, Pelle, and the 4 legged ones a very Merry christmas!
Wat een gave stocking. Daar kan tenminste heel wat in.
Merry Christmas Annemarie & Pelle.
hugs, Margaret
The Merriest of Christmases to you Annemarie
Have a great holiday Annemarie. See you in 2011!
Primitive knitting is born! :)
I love your adorable little stocking. Did you have a nice pakjesavond? I bet the snow is especially gorgeous out where you are. Your sweet litte cottage in the forest. :)
Hoping your holidays will be full of love, good memories, and love.
Your little Christmas stocking is just adorable and I love how you use it for decoration.
I hope Pelle is doing a lot better by now and I wish you both a peaceful Christmas time with just the right amount of snow.
It's fun using it as a christmas stocking. As I remember, you have more socks, you should have them all hang out!
have good days, even in the difficult moments, when you'll feel the loss of the last year.
Love your Christmas stocking! How fun. And Merry Christmas to you!!
Love the stocking, Merry Christmas to you & Pelle
My dear friend. Please forgive me for not being in touch much lately. Time just seems to run away.
I love your Primitive stockings hanging.
I hope that you and Pelle have a wonderful Christmas time and that you two have an illness free time.
Wonderful stocking! Have a lovely Christmas.
Fijne kerstdagen Annemarie! Veel plezier met naald en draad in 2011!
Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi
Post a Comment