
Efteling! And I finish-finished the letters too, so we can now actually hang them on a line (thank you, Heidi, for that idea!).
Mind you, I'm not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination (at least not when there are machines involved. I don't trust these sewing machines, do you? I'd rather do it by hand, but these are a lot of letters and I'm sllllllloooooooowwwwww and I wanted this word finished!), so the appearance of these letters is, shall we say, prim, but I'm so happy with them! Can't wait for the little man to come home from school and show him what mama has done :o)) Now to find a place where my terrorist cats won't be able to get to them...
I hope you're enjoying a lovely week!
Yours pridefully,
Annemarie.
19 comments:
I think you should be very, very proud Annemarie! They are cuter than CUTE :)
I bet Pelle is going to be over the moon!
Great job! And what an interesting way to learn to read. I had to rely on the TV, even though my mother wasn't afraid of the machine. LOL!
Love them. Bet Pelle was thrilled.The Efteling is my all time favorite too.
Sounds like such a fun project especially with Pelle getting involved. How sweet!
What fun! I love your idea and your first word too!
Wow! I'm impressed. Very nicely done. x
How exciting! He will be beyond thrilled, I bet. :D Go, you!
I (capital I...) am almost proud of you... ;-) : so much letters done AND sewed together for your son. How was his reaction??? He's very smart to know the alphabet, and backwards and knowing the 13th letter and so on!
That is so cool Annemarie! And wonderful too that Pelle gets involved in what you do!
The letters/words are wonderful! So to is the sidebar photo of Pelle. My computer was fast enough today so I could actually see it. My, how he's grown! I'm sure he loved the letters. It's so sweet that he is interested in your stitching.
What fun and what a great way to show them off. Won't Pelle be excited when he gets home and finds his treasure.
What a great idea, and what lovely letters!
Hey! I cannot even recite the alphabet backwards...unless I stand with my back to you and say my ABCs. LOL! Does that count? And the 13th letter...get out my trusty fingers and...M...lol.
Did you go to the Efteling? What a fun place for kids of all ages. :-)
I love the letters you are using. What book does it come from? I think one of those Hs would look nice on my letter sampler. And by the way, you are very welcome!
Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi
Great going, Annemarie! What pretty letters and your son is so smart! How about a new piccie of him, pretty please?
Awesome job! Those letters are so cool!
That's so cool, Annemarie! I wish I'd seen Pelle's face when he saw your creation for the first time! :D :D :D
They are wonderful! And Pelle is going to be thrilled I'm sure!!
Now that's a GREAT idea! :)
Thank goodness you put a link in there for Efteling. It looks like quite the place.
I've been wandering around your blog, and I love the new projects you've started and framed. Isn't it fun to rescue something from the depths of a drawer?
Post a Comment