BBD's Where My Heart Blooms. I searched my entire blog for the last update picture I posted of this one and to my utter horror, I couldn't find one. Would you believe the last update stemmed from my days as a Wacky Wanderer? Do you know that that is at least two years ago? Whew! Still, here it is, and I have every intention of finishing it. You know. Some time.Oh, and I had to show you a picture of my darling boy, wearing his Olympic Mittens with great pride:
Thank you, again, Melissa, for such a sweet gift for Pelle. As you can see, he really appreciates it!
I hope you all got the mental e-mails I sent you? Remember? Linen, the one in which I tell you I completely agree with everything you wrote; Berit, the one in which I tell you to go and get yourself a Rex NOW; Kathy A, the one in which I welcome you back on terra firma and confirm that, yes, you did indeed win the blog anniversary giveaway; Esther, in which I tell you to get your a**e down here; Su, well, you know what's in that mail; Denise and Ann, in which I thank you for the tips and nice chatty e-mails; Melissa, in which I tell you that, girl I wish the post would just HURRY and that your pillow is right next to my computer as we speak; and Giovanna, the one in which I tell you that even though some people think I will never get to Paris, I still believe that I will one day join you at the major craft fair there...
Great! Glad those e-mails arrived on your mental cyber doorsteps. Now I'm sure you don't mind if I spend the rest of my evening with WMHB!
Yours industriously,
Annemarie.
21 comments:
Your sampler is looking very pretty. I love the red berries! Pelle is quite the handsome little guy!
Oh you're so funny, Annemarie! I hope you never lose that funny bone!
Thank you for posting the photos of Pelle with the mittens. I love how he looks with them. And my he's growing up and looking very handsome!
I know, I wish the post will hurry up too! Thank you for the mental emails! :-)
Beautiful progress on Where My Heart Blooms. I just love this design!! Adore pictures of Pelle wearing his Olympic Mittens. He's such a cutie!!! :)
Look at darling Pelle, he's just growing up by leaps and bounds :)
What pretty colors in that sampler. Nice work. Pelle is lucky to have a pair of Olympic mittens. Here they are quite the "collectors item" and hard to come by.
While the WMHB update is quite welcome, in part because now I've added yet another project to my wish list, I think I'm enjoying the Pelle update even more. He's looking so grown up!
Yes, of course, I got your mental e-mail. Didn't you get my mental reply confirming as much??
P.S. I'm a bit slow, but Noah is looking quite snazzy in the coat. Can't wait to see the rest of your stocking progress (hint, hint).
Absolutely, mental e-mail received and filed away :-)
I sooo like your WMHB, that's another one (of many) which I mustmustmust stitch!
And I can't believe how fast Pelle is growing, he's such a big boy all of a sudden!
Pelle looks great in those mittens! Too cute.
I love your progress on WMHB. I have that stitched but not framed--one of my favorite BBDs.
What a cutie Pelle is!
I love that BBD - although I have yet to stitch it!
Pelle looks adorable modeling his new mittens!! And love your progress on the BBD piece. I think that you're going to love it when it's finished!!
Annemarie,
I remember that you had started WMHB but I thought you had finished it. It's going to be a beauty.
Pelle looks so cute!
Pelle is SO handsome and grown-up looking, Annemarie!!!
And I love your sampler progress. This is one of my personal faves.
How proud your little guy is of his new mittens. Love the pictures.
Have fun with your BBD piece.
I don't want to mess up the productivity or your finishing before deadlines, but a quick word:
love these pictures of Pelle, he's adorable. And the BBD is lovely, a surprise-WIP? It wasn't from your drawer with neverreallytogetfinished?
good luck with everything
WAIT a minute ... is that Pelle ... where did the time go ... such a little man! He is precious, as always, donning those awesome mittens but wow, he has grown up so fast! Some days I feel like time stands still and others I'm on a wild roller coaster with months zooming by me. LOL
Annemarie - I always love coming to visit your blog even though I don't comment every time, it's a joy following you along.
Have a lovely rest of the week!
Tanya
Where my Heart Blooms is so pretty. I think this is my absolute favourite of the Loose Feathers charts from that year.
Wow Pelle is growing so fast! Love those gloves.
Where My Hearts Blooms in looking fantastic!
Pelle looks a very happy little boy with his red Olympic mittens!
So that was the tap on my shoulder I felt the other day. Got it!
Take care and keep it up. We wouldn't want to stop an artiste when she's on a roll.
Hugs
In spite of all your deadlines, you seem to be able to get some stitching in, which I cannot seem to do the last couple of weeks! I go into the evening with good intentions of taking at least an hour to stitch, then get sidetracked reading forums for my new medical transcription course. I'm sure the bloom will fade on my new endeavor soon and I'll be back in my stitching chair. :)
What a cute boy in the bright red mittens!!!
I'm so jealous of Pelle's mittens.
Love your newish start, hope the work is still rolling along and disaster hasn't struck.
Post a Comment